Monday, January 19, 2015

Sending Sympathy

Are you unsure what Sale-A-Bration product to purchase this year? I would tell you to get one of everything but if you are unable to, are there any that jump out at you asking "Pick Me! Pick Me!!" ? 

Anyone interested in joining my Pinning Party for 2015 Sale-a-Bration?

I have created a shared idea board for items made with Stampin' Up! 2015 Sale-A-Bration products. You do not have to be a demonstrator to be invited and anyone can invite others. Request an invitation by sending an email to literallymyjoy@gmail.com. Please make sure you are following this board so I am able to add you and send a link to your boards so I am able to find you. This may take some time to invite you, please be paitent. Please feel free to make personal pins to link to your own Stampin' Up! boards or Stampin' Up! blog. 

http://www.pinterest.com/literallymyjoy/2015-sale-a-brations-catalog/

Ok onto my card for today. 

I know you can barely see it but I have a faint Pistachio Pudding fern to the right of the flower and under the butterfly.






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne