Friday, January 23, 2015

Save Our Date

My brother and soon to be sister-in-law are getting married this year!

Pinterest is such a wonderful place to gather ideas for weddings. 

They had asked for my help creating their Save the Dates to look similar to what was found on Pinterest. Of course we incorporated the colors they chose for their wedding.

I love these faces and cannot wait to witness their nuptials.


We used My Digital Studio to create the calendar and sticker section.

Everything is cut and ready to be put together. 

Can we say assembly line?


They are complete! 


Here it is!


Once they were all completed, I packaged them in tissue paper and placed into a bag with pretty chevron ribbon. 




Product List

1 comment:

  1. How darling and so pretty! These are lovely! TFS and Best Wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne