Monday, January 26, 2015

Love Story

Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card Collections are great for memory keeping, card making and home decor and many more crafting projects. So many possibilities.

Yes, that's right the 3x4, 4x4 and 4x6 size cards can fit into frames.


I used one of each size card from the Love Story Card Collection to place into frames.

This is the 4x6 size in my very ornate frame.


This frame is 5x7 and I used Basic Black cardstock as the background for this 3x4 size card with silver foil hearts to match the silver foil writing on the card. Sorry that it is tough to read the card saying. The card reads:

"You have my whole heart for my whole life"


I reused 4x4 frame from the April 2014 Framed Love My Paper Pumpkin kit.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne