Saturday, January 24, 2015

Celebrating Love

I can't get hearts out of my eyes (insert heart-eyed emoticon) or head. 

There must be a heart holiday coming up. Valentine's Day?

Nah,  it's all the weddings that are happening this year! So much love to go around for all!

Whatever it is, I'm celebrating love!

I used Freshly Made Sketches (FMS170) as my inspiration and went from there.
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/01/freshly-made-sketches-170-sketch-by-jen.html

Product List


You are not going crazy.

The pink and gold baker's twine is not for sale. It was included with the January 2015 Filled with Love My Paper Pumpkin Kit and I had extra after the kit was finished and decided to add some to my card.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Leanne. I love the elements that you've combined and the colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne